Flame Retardant Tarps
With 20 years of experience in the canvas industry. We at Novo Textiles are manufacturers of some of the finest quality cotton canvas tarps in the world. These tarps are ideal for outdoor use in Oil Rigs, Factory machine covers. construction, protection of heavy equipment, supplies and firewood and lumbar.
Our Flame retardant tarps are certified under California State Marshal, NFPA certification as well as California Prop – 65 guidelines. Each production batch undergoes multiple flame tests at our plant as well as by certified agencies. We pride ourselves in being the sole manufacturer who can offer a dry finish in flame retardant canvas tarps that has no odour or stickiness.
Our tarps are standardised as per industry requirements. This includes, double folded hems along with double stitching to enhance strength and durability of the product. All tarps are sown using grab joints making the product much stronger. We can even reinforce hems with ropes and PE support patches on corners for custom orders.
All grommets are precisely fit at an equal distance of approximately 22”-24”. We use specially coated grommets to prevent oxidizing. We can make tarps of any size up to 100’ x 100’.
Our Tarps are available in multiple colors and finished weight qualities. We can produce tarps starting from 14oz finished weight up to 22oz finished weight.
- CPAI – 84, NFPA – 701 and Prop – 65 Certified
- Dry Finish, Zero Odour
- Breathable Water Resistant (not waterproof) Treated Cotton Canvas Fabric, hence reduces condensation build up.
- Triple thick hems for durability.
- Fabric Weight range :10 – 12 oz /sq yd. before treatment and 14 – 16 oz / sq yard after treatment.
- Grommet Spacing: Brass grommet every 2 ft approximately along with Internal Support patches for enhanced tear resistance.
- Eco Friendly